- 100,000 d @ 0.25 µV/d
- IP65 ABS or stainless steel options
- Completed cabling within the unit.
- Viewer Software for configuration and diagnostics.
- Save400 software for cloning applications.
- FELS operations via DX40 software in optional D640/D740 remote displays.
- Internal Logic relays in 400 Series allow for additional I/O control beyond the standard weight triggered I/O.
The R400 series of indicators are ideal for mounting in consoles for a wide variety of applications including filling, batching and process control just to name a few. The console houses the power supply and relays that are used to control external devises; motors, solenoids etc. The R400 series modularity makes it ideally suited for build to order applications where the modules and accessories can be easily specified to be incorporated in one unit to suit your applications.
Three consoles are available selected according to the environment with either the R420 (ABS) rated to IP65 or the R423 (stainless steel) rated to IP66.
A typical configuration would include:
- DIN rail mounted relays that are used in conjunction with an I/O module and provide 8 voltage free relay outputs rated to 250VAC up to 8A.
- DIN rail mounted 240VAC Power Supply
- Emergency Stop and coloured buttons configured as required
- Cabled and with a basic configuration for the application firmware that has been selected.
Flexibility is the key with its award winning modular accessory design and the ability to utilise the ever increasing Software Variants of the 400 Series of Indicators.
Modules include: Additional RS232/RS485 Serial options, Input/Outputs, Analogue outputs, voltage free inputs for buttons etc. Ethernet, Alibi (Data Storage Device) as well as battery or AC options.
Operator friendly - large multi-segment display that uses logical prompts along with dedicated and programmable function keys.
Printing can be tailored with custom record, docket or reports printouts. Primary display is 29mm (1.1”) and secondary display 18mm.
R400 series indicators have a range of diagnostic tools and features that aid system commissioning and maintenance.
Hardware configuration report summarises how the indicator hardware is setup, providing a record for maintenance purposes or fault finding
Force Output and Test Input functions allow the installer to specifically test I/O to assist in site setup
Modules can be swapped in and out without recalibration of the indicator, saving time and effort
Status LED on each I/O, both on I/O module and Relay card.
Overload counter to review if the scale has been overloaded.
Viewer Software connection via RinLink to assist with additional configuration and storing applications for future development as well as supporting existing installations.
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Data Sheet - 14 May 12 - 235KB (PDF) file - R400-748-100|