- IP68 and IP69K rated
- OIML Approved @4,000 div. NTEP Approved @ 10,000 divisions
- Built in check weigh LEDs - 3 coloured high intensity status LEDs
- AC, DC and rechargeable NiMH battery options
- 20mm LCD display with LED backlight
- Built-in RS232 communications port
- Tough enclosure - impact resistant composite alloy housing
The X320 combines innovation in industrial design and engineering excellence to create an instrument that is ideal for use in food processing, automotive, chemical or pharmaceutical applications or applications that require reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions. The X320 indicator builds on Rinstrum’s already successful R320 indicator.
Constructed of a high tech plastic alloy that is:
· Food grade
· Chemical resistant
· Temperature resistant
· Impact resistant
Double ‘o’ ring seal which provides superior performance over traditional stainless steel enclosures.
IP69K rating: the industry’s highest environmental protection rating - designed to withstand cleaning with high pressure water jets (1400psi) at high temperatures (up to 80°C) from multiple angles.
Built-in check weigh function – with 3 coloured high intensity LEDs
Isolated outputs - Over, Under, Pass. High side driver up to 400mA, allowing direct connection to PLCs and external actuators to be driven directly
Customiseable - Programmable function key and configurable printing
What makes this housing exceptional?
The design - sealed and tough
· Double O ring to seal the outer housing
· Single piece front panel to protect the display and avoid leaks
· Capacitive keys with no moving parts
· No glued membrane to fail
· No traditional keypad to damage
· No external parts using adhesive
· Sturdy design with enhanced wall strength
The material - high tech composite alloy
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|NTEP Certificate of Conformance 08-072A1 - 18 Aug 09 - 220KB (PDF) file|
|Application Note - Check Weighing - 6/18/2008 - 83KB (PDF) file|
|Brochure - 3/10/2008 - 871KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 09 Sep 11 - 165KB (PDF) file|
|IP68 Test Certificate - 8/16/2007 - 3235KB (PDF) file|
|IP69K Test Certificate - 8/16/2007 - 3329KB (PDF) file|
|Operator Manual - 28 Oct 09 - 990KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 26 Apr 12 - 2128KB (PDF) file|
|Recommended shielding connections - 29 May 13 - 227KB (PDF) file|
|Test Certificate - Dual Range - 03 Dec 09 - 696KB (PDF) file|
|Testing Video - 8/14/2007 - 4716KB (WMV) file|