- 2 Axis tilt compensation
- Supports R400 series modules & accessories
- I/O Modules
- Communication Modules (RS232/RS485)
- Up to 250 Products
- Built in RS232/RS485 ports
- Up to +/- 15 degree compensation
The K491 is a general purpose indicator that uses an accessory module to connect to a 2 axis tilt sensor that provides tilt compensation. The K491 is ideal for specialist truck OEM’s requiring electronics for accurate load weighing solutions where the load may be on an angle. Both the ABS R420-K491 and stainless steel R423-K491 are ideal for panel mounting in a truck cab, featuring a large display and programmable function keys. The application is for a truck to have accurate weight readings that can compensate for uneven surfaces where a weight reading might be taken
Simple calibration: Zero/Span calibration (at 0 angle) and tilt calibration to generate the four tilt parameters that are used to correct the reading.
Accessories: The K491 requires a tilt module and tilt sensor.
· Tilt Module (M4211)
· Rinstrum tilt sensor (M4) suitable for +/- 10 degree
· The tilt sensor must be correctly mounted given the axes that are providing data
· The K491 is compatible with a selection of the other sensors up to +/-15 degrees
Custom printing: dockets can be customised for the application. The built in RS232/RS485 port can be configured for printing.The K491 is a general purpose indicator that uses an accessory module to connect to a 2 axis tilt sensor that provides tilt compensation.
Simple three stage calibration
1. Zero Calibration (at 0 angle)
- Performed on level surface
- Tilt sensor is automatically set to 0
- Calibrates out any inaccuracies
2. Span Calibration (at 0 angle)
3. Tilt Calibration - this generates four tilt parameters that are used to correct the reading.
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Application Note - Setup and Calibration - 27 May 09 - 230KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 28 Nov 13 - 695KB (PDF) file - K491|
|Operator Manual - 07 Aug 09 - 2071KB (PDF) file|
|Product Update: R400 Set Point and Barcode (K401/K402/K491) - 15 Sep 11 - 46KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 19 Oct 09 - 863KB (PDF) file|