- Trade approved NMI 6/4C/256
- Mild steel coated frame
- Stainless steel pan/post/stand
- R310, R320 or R420 indicator fitted
- IP65 rated indicator and
- IP67 rated aluminium load cell
The XA base uses an IP67 rated Aluminium load cell and a mild steel coated frame. Either the R320 or R310 indicator can be fitted for a general purpose bench scale.
- Basic general purpose weighing applications.
- Basic counting applications for inventory control.
- IP65 rated environments.
|Built-in RS232*||Connection to printer, PC or display|
|Configurable printing*||Link to a printer for customised reports, printouts and dockets.|
|Built in clock calendar||For date and time stamping|
|Three power options||AC, DC and rechargeable NiMH battery options|
|Dedicated function keys||Zero, Tare, Gross/Net|
R300 Series Indicator Features:
|Two Isolated outputs*||High side driver up to 300mA|
|Counting||Counting for inventory control|
|Programmable function key*||Programmed to Count, Units, Hold & Peak Hold, Show Totals, High Resolution, Auto Tare, Set Point|
|Clear highly visible display||20mm LCD display with LED backlight|
|Protect lens over LCD||The durability of the indicator is maximised with the protective lens over the LCD to reduce risk of damage from knocks|
*features not available on the R310
|Pan Size -A||Dual Range Capacity|
|Capacity (kg)||310 x 310mm||Range 1||Range 2|
|15||●||6 x 0.002 kg||15 x 0.005 kg|
|30||●||15 x 0.005 kg||30 x 0.01 kg|
|60||●||30 x 0.01 kg||60 x 0.02 kg|
built to last
- 6mm robust frame
- Over load protection stops
- 1.2mm thick pan
- Overload recording increments every time the scale is overloaded
easy maintenance & operation
- Clear open frame – Easy to keep clean.
- Removable low sided pan - Deflect splatter
- Sturdy pan construction – No warping
- Ergonomic shaped pan – To assist operators
- 2 Axis rotating head – For best operator viewing angle
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.