- 4.9' Electromechanical dot matrix digits
- Status Annunciators
- Suitable for external use
- RS-232/485 & 20mA Serial Inputs
- Shatterproof Glass Window
- Cross manufacturer compatability
- Opto link on front panel for firmware upgrades
The D640 is an ALPHA-Numeric electromechanical remote display that is part of Rinstrum’s range of large remote that are built for industrial applications for both indoors and out. The range includes the D640, D740 and 6500, they feature:
- Isolated RS232, RS485 and 20mA loop serial input;
- 3 annunciators;
- Shatterproof laminated glass window;
- Compatibility with a wide range of indictors.
The meaningful display, with annunciators and numeric and alpha characters, and
the highly visible digits allow for precise reading across long distances in work sites.
The D640 features:
- 125mm (4.9in) electromechanical flip-flop digits for easy reading under all lighting conditions at a range of angles.
- 7x5 electromechanical dot matrix for each digit (35 dots per digit), allowing full alpha numeric characters to be displayed for even greater clarity.
- Available in a variety of configurations from 5 to 7 digits
- Easy firmware upgrades using the magnetically coupled infrared communications on the front pane
- DC version, making it suitable for installation into DC environments directly
The housing are designed and built for industrial environments with accessories for versatile mounting.
- Shatterproof laminated glass
- Powder coated aluminum extrusion
- Swivel arm for directional wall or pole mounting
This combination of features ensures the displays will reliably work in rugged environments with reduced safety concerns and reduced risk of damage from weather or knocks.
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Brochure - 6/18/2008 - 536KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 09 Sep 11 - 78KB (PDF) file|
|Optional Mountings - 3/20/2007 - 61KB (JPG) file|