- III/III L NTEP 08-720
- Fill correction using jogging or in-flight
- Dump to time or weight
- 100 Recipes (Products)
- Programmable printing for customized dockets and reports
- Detailed QA records of every batch
- Batching using up to 10 stages
The K411 provides a powerful and flexible batching controller - suitable for applications ranging from multi-head batching machines to bio gas.
- Detailed reporting with material usage and batch statistics, along with QA records of every batch run possible when combined with the data logger;
- Batching operation flexibility where batch size can be varied by either weight or proportion and the operator can set number of batches to run.
- Overall system accuracy of the K411 allows for unprecedented filling control with uncertainty of less than 1 millisecond.
- The 32 I/O control points available on R400 indicators allow for complex control with multiple set points, enables and interlocks. As the outputs are isolated high side (current source) drivers they are capable of driving low voltage actuators directly or can be connected directly with PLC controllers.
- The multi-line display shows batch progress, current weight, target weights, material name along with dedicated batch status annunciators. For example in a batch out scenario current net weight and target weight along with name of the material that is being batched is displayed.
Functions for Industry
Automatic proportion calculation after first fill stage
- Proportions of remaining batch are adjusted automatically according to first material fill quantity
- Ideal for applications with a manually loaded first fill stage
Timer based multiple batching
- The Real Time Clock is used to control the batch timing for time based batching
- Ideal for bio-fuel applications
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Application Note - 3 Material Feed Mix - 3/10/2008 - 275KB (PDF) file|
|Application Note - Single Material Bag Filler - 3/10/2008 - 290KB (PDF) file|
|Application Note - Weigh IN Weigh OUT - 1 Oct 09 - 661KB (PDF) file|
|Brochure - 8/13/2007 - 782KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 09 Sep 11 - 146KB (PDF) file|
|NTEP Certificate of Conformance 08-072A1 - 21 Aug 09 - 220KB (PDF) file|
|Operator Manual - 03 Aug 09 - 2488KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 19 Oct 09 - 1061KB (PDF) file|