- III/III L NTEP 08-720
- Trade approved 10,email@example.comV/d
- 16 x 350 ohm cells
- Programmable printing/custom unit switching
- 250 Product ID storage
- Analog module with isolated outputs (option)
- Up to 32 I/O
The K402 adds multiple-product configuration to the K401, making it ideal for applications where there are a variety of products that have fixed attributes that need to be recalled.
Powerful product configuration allows for parameters to be stored for each product. For each product the following can be stored:
- set point target
- piece weight
- units conversions
- full accumulation data
Products can be recalled easily by the operator by using the product name - either select from the most recently used 10 products or use an alphanumeric product search via the keypad. Product selection via an external thumb-wheel is also
Counting is made easy with either the piece weight is entered or determined through a sample. This piece weight can then be stored against the product id.
Multi-segment display assists the operator for piece weight counting by displaying the number of pieces on the primary line and the piece weight on the secondary line.
Powerful Product Configuration
- Database of up to 250 complete sets of product parameters
- Combine with logic set points for pass band where the weight is between two targets
- Combine with custom printing functionality to print product subtotals and product names
- Select products using the keyboard or use external inputs from switch contacts (eg. thumb wheel)
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Application Note - Custom Printing - 08 Sep 11 - 299KB (PDF) file|
|Brochure - 6/18/2008 - 717KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 28 Nov 13 - 744KB (PDF) file|
|Manual - Operator - 07 Aug 09 - 2071KB (PDF) file|
|Manual - Quick Start - 19 Oct 09 - 863KB (PDF) file|
|NTEP Certificate of Conformance 08-072A1 - 21 Aug 09 - 220KB (PDF) file|
|Product Update - Set Point and Barcode - 08 Sept 11 - 76KB (PDF) file|
|Product Update: R400 Set Point and Barcode (K401/K402/K491) - 15 Sep 11 - 46KB (PDF) file|