- Large 27mm Alpha LCD Display with LED backlighting
- Batching - 1 material, 2 speed & dump
- Basic catch weighing - low/pass/high
- Battery backed Clock/Calendar
- 3 Input/Outputs standard
- RS232 serial output
The 2100 series indicators feature a large LCD display in a compact slim line housing. The 2100 combines a practical set of applications, including filling and check weighing, with a range of power and mounting options.
- Single material, two speed filling;
- Check weighing – low, pass and high;
- Basic printing with built in clock calendar;
Only 22mm (0.9in) deep, mounts directly on a surface with small cut outs only required for cabling to pass through.
Simple relay module mounting
- Three (3) voltage free relay outputs;
- Outputs are independent and isolated;
- Rated to 250VAC and 8A;
- Normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) contacts.
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Brochure - 20/08/2008 - 437KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 10 Jul 12 - 566KB (PDF) file|
|Operator Manual - 29 Apr 09 - 262KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 29 Apr 09 - 1197KB (PDF) file|