- III/III L NTEP 08-720
- Trade approved 10,000 d @0.7uV/d
- Standard serial outputs
- IP65 ABS or stainless steel housing
- 16 x 350 ohm cells
- Counting with piece weight entry
- Custom unit switching
The K401 is a general purpose indicator suitable for weigh bridges, general trade weighing, multiple indicator weighing systems and process control. The Scale Entry/Exist features make the K401 ideal for unmanned weigh bridges.
- Comprehensive print tokens allow for all instrument data to be printed in a variety of formats
- Custom print strings can be assigned to multiple instrument events, for example long and short press of a print key.
- programme for standard weight units (kg, lb, t etc) or
- define alternative weighing units for your application (litres or force for example)
- Independently configured for a given function
- Configured for high or low logic
- Defined to use a given weight source – Gross, Net, Alternate Units or Piece count
- Logic set points allowing for AND, OR, XOR across multiple sources
- Selectable source: I/O, the status of the instrument, another setpoint or a register value
- Set point naming
- Settable delays before a set point becomes active or inactive
R400 Logic set points are based on the status of the inputs and the defined mask that is used to match IO1-IO24 for the logic set points.
- AND logic set point active when all inputs in mask are on.
- OR logic set point active when any inputs in mask are on.
- XOR logic set point active when only one input in mask is on.
- An output that is only to be active when weight is above target and stable.
- Pass band: weigh is between two targets
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Application Note - Custom Output Strings - 08 Sep 11 - 299KB (PDF) file|
|Application Note - Shielding Recommendations - 27 May 09 - 227KB (PDF) file|
|Application Note - Single Deck Weigh Bridge - 27 May 09 - 231KB (PDF) file|
|Brochure - 6/18/2008 - 717KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 22 Nov 12 - 923KB (PDF) file|
|Manual - Operator - 07 Aug 09 - 2071KB (PDF) file|
|Manual - Quick Start - 19 Oct 09 - 863KB (PDF) file|
|NTEP Certificate of Conformance 08-072A1 - 21 Aug 09 - 220KB (PDF) file|
|Product Update - Set points and barcode - 08 Sep 11 - 76KB (PDF) file|
|Produkt Update: R400 Set Point and Barcode (K401/K402/K491) - 15 Sep 11 - 46KB (PDF) file|