- Large 27mm Alpha LCD Display with LED backlighting
- Batching - 1 material, 2 speed & dump
- Basic catch weighing - low/pass/high
- Battery backed Clock/Calendar
- 3 Input/Outputs standard
- RS232 serial output
The 2100 series indicators feature a large LCD display in a compact slim line housing. The 2100 combines a practical set of applications, including filling and check weighing, with a range of power and mounting options.
- Single material, two speed filling;
- Check weighing – low, pass and high;
- Basic printing with built in clock calendar;
Note regarding Trade Approval:
V2.5 and lower are Trade Approved to 6,000d. As of July 2012 has been modified to V3 hardware and firmware. The 2100 V3 is not valid for trade stamping and no longer covered by NSC (S-403) nor OIML (R76) due to the excitation changing from 8V to 8.5V. V3 is non trade and cannot be stamped.
Simple relay module mounting
- Three (3) voltage free relay outputs;
- Outputs are independent and isolated;
- Rated to 250VAC and 8A;
- Normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) contacts.
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Brochure - 20 Aug 08 - 437KB (PDF) file|
|CE Declaration of Conformity - 11 Nov 08 - 919KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 10 Jul 12 - 566KB (PDF) file|
|FCC Declaration of Conformity - 11 Nov 08 - 80KB (PDF) file|
|OIML Declaration of Conformity - 11 Nov 08 - 25KB (PDF) file|
|Operator Manual - 29 Apr 09 - 262KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 29 Apr 09 - 1197KB (PDF) file|
|Test Certificate - 11 Nov 08 - 786KB (PDF) file|
|Type Approval - 11 Nov 08 - 641KB (PDF) file|