- Capacities 10kg to 5000kg
- 316 cast stainless steel mount
- OIML C3 Approved
- Fully welded to IP68
- Unique and secure load cell installation/removal without jacks
- Substantial integral anti-lift
- Stainless steel single ended shear beam load cell element
Note: not available in EU non German speaking countries
LeverMount’s® unique patented design is such that no separate support arrangements are necessary to raise and lower the vessel. The base casting itself provides a stable load-bearing platform prior to installation of the load cell. Once the vessel is in position and the two transit bolts are removed, the load cell is used as a lever to raise the top plate of the mount into the working position, regardless of whether the vessel is empty or full. Designed for process weighing applications particularly food and pharmaceutical.
- Top plate movement in the lateral and rotational axis making it tolerant of steel work misalignment avoiding any mechanically induced errors.
- Stainless steel, IP68, fully welded, single ended shear beam load cell making it suitable for use in the harshest of industrial environments.
The LeverMount® allows for substantial labour saving to be made and improved safety due to simple installation and removal of load cells.
Video: Rinstrum Thames Side LeverMount Loading
The top plate of the LeverMount® can be raised and lowered under load without specialist tools and the load cell can be removed or replaced without the need for external jacks or dummy load cells - meaning less down time for maintenance. The LeverMount is suitable for or where
- Portable batch plants where cells are removed for transportation.
- Pharmaceutical applications - where the cells can be removed for extensive cleaning
- High damage risk areas, fork lift damage, flooding etc, easy replacement.
- Difficult calibration applications where the tank cells can be removed for external calibration, because a suitable calibration load cannot be placed onto hopper tank.
..now that’s smart weighing
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Data Sheet - 17 July 13 - 513KB (PDF) file|