- 120mm Ultra bright LEDs
- Load Cell Input (4x350Ω)
- Based on R320 indicator
- Suitable for external use
- Shatterproof glass window
- Pole & Swivel Mounting options
The D740 and R320 have been combined to create a high visibility weight indicator that can take either a load cell input or analogue input.
They are ideal for displaying the load on large cranes to assist operators in not overloading the crane – and can be used on large bins or silos to display the weight so as it’s visible from a distance.
These high visibility weight indicators feature:
- Double row of highly reliable super bright LED’s that are visible in all lighting conditions, even in direct sunlight.
- 120mm (4.7in) digits for easy reading under all lighting conditions.
- Two isolated outputs are built in that can be used for connection to light indications or overload cutoff in crane installations, for example.
- PC programmable using View300
The housings are designed and built for industrial environments with accessories for versatile mounting.
- Shatterproof laminated glass
- Powder coated aluminium extrusion
- Swivel arm for directional wall or pole mounting
This combination of features ensures the displays will reliably work in rugged environments with reduced safety concerns and reduced risk of damage from weather or knocks.
..now that’s smart weighing.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Data Sheet - 09 Sep 11 - 157KB (PDF) file|