The R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. The compact housing and versatile power supply options make them suitable for basic weighing through to OEM applications. They are ideal for basic weight-control or level-control functions.
Available in ABS and stainless steel housings:
- R320 IP65 ABS housing
- R323 IP65 stainless steel housing
Each comes in a panel mount variant, with options for desk, wall and pole mounting. Programmable function key configured for any one of the built-in functions (Unit switching. Counting, Manual Hold, Peak Hold, Live Weight, Totalising) Configurable printing combined with the clock calendar allow for traceable dockets to be printed.
- Built in RS232 communications port is 15kV static protected.
- Two Isolated set point outputs - high side driver up to 300mA, allowing direct connection to PLCs and for external actuators to be driven directly
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- Opto-link magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.