Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Rinstrum Pty Ltd and is made available on the
following terms and conditions:-
By using this website you accept these terms and conditions.
Copyright of the material available at this website is owned by Rinstrum Pty Ltd and may only be used as follows:-
- You may download, display, print and reproduce material from this website in an unaltered form only for personal, non commercial use or use within your own organisation.
- You must not change any of the material or remove any part of the Copyright notice;
- You acknowledge that the Copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in relating to this website and in the data it contains belongs to Rinstrum Pty Ltd.
- External website links, if any, used on www.rinstrum.com are used with the permission of the authors of those websites and must not be reproduced without obtaining permission of the authors of those materials.
- part from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), all other rights are reserved.
- The information presented on this website is distributed by Rinstrum Pty Ltd for information purposes only. While every care has been taken in the preparation of this material Rinstrum Pty Ltd makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website. Rinstrum Pty Ltd disclaims all responsibility for information contained on the website and all liability (including without limitation, liability for negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way for any reason.
- This website contains links to external websites. Rinstrum Pty Ltd is not responsible for and has no control over the content or the accuracy of information contained on other websites accessed by links from this website.
- You accept all responsibility and risks for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this website and information and material available from it.
Website Security Risks
- The worldwide web exists across (sometimes) unsecured, public networks and there is risk that:-
- Access to this website may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
- Transmissions to or from this website may be intercepted and modified by third parties.
- Defects or Computer Viruses may be present in files obtained from or through the website.
- Rinstrum Pty Ltd does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on this website, operation, quality or functionality of the website.
Changes to the Website
Rinstrum Pty Ltd may at any time make alterations to or withdraw this website or any part of it. Rinstrum Pty Ltd may at any time make changes to the specifications relating to its products contained on this website.
Information at this Website
Information at this website is:-
- General information provided as part of Rinstrum Pty Ltd’s desire to disseminate information to our customers;
- Intended to be accurate and free from error but may contain unintentional errors;
- May not be complete or current and is subject to change without notice; and
- Should never be relied on as the sole source of information to do or fail to do something.
Rinstrum Pty Ltd is dedicated to supporting and complying with the National Privacy Principles that form the basis of the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the Privacy Act 1988.