- Trade Approved 4,email@example.comµV/d
- Configurable printing
- Built in RS232 comms port
- Two isolated outputs
- AC, DC and battery options
The R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. The compact housing and versatile power supply options make them suitable for basic weighing through to OEM applications. They are ideal for basic weight-control or level-control functions.
Available in ABS and stainless steel housings:
- R320 IP65 ABS housing
- R323 IP65 stainless steel housing
Each comes in a panel mount variant, with options for desk, wall and pole mounting. Programmable function key configured for any one of the built-in functions (Unit switching. Counting, Manual Hold, Peak Hold, Live Weight, Totalising) Configurable printing combined with the clock calendar allow for traceable dockets to be printed.
- Built in RS232 communications port is 15kV static protected.
- Two Isolated set point outputs - high side driver up to 300mA, allowing direct connection to PLCs and for external actuators to be driven directly
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- Opto-link magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved componentry.
- Connect up to 31 indicators in a ring network
- Save on cabling
- Single interface back to the master PC
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.
|Application Note - Indicator to Remote Display - 22 Oct 10 - 210KB (PDF) file - R320/R323 to remote display D320/D323|
|Application Note - R320 Kits AU - 22 Oct 10 - 136KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - R320 Kits EU - 22 Oct 10 - 135KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - R320 Kits UK - 22 Oct 10 - 133KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - R320 Kits US - 22 Oct 10 - 129KB (PDF) file - Power and Accessories Overview|
|Application Note - Two Set Point Control - 03 Oct 08 - 307KB (PDF) file|
|Brochure - 18 Jun 08 - 797KB (PDF) file|
|Data Sheet - 09 Sep 11 - 282KB (PDF) file|
|Declaration of Conformity - 11 Nov 08 - 54KB (PDF) file|
|Input Converter 0-10V or 4-20mA User Manual - 29 May 09 - 1699KB (PDF) file - M3902|
|NiMH Battery Charger Manual - 20 Apr 10 - 371KB (PDF) file|
|Operators Manual - 28 Oct 09 - 356KB (PDF) file|
|Quick Start Manual - 03 Nov 09 - 3400KB (PDF) file|
|R323 Panel Mount Cut Out - 12 Aug 10 - 31KB (PDF) file - R300-653|
|Rinstrum MobileApp - 17 0ct 11 - 187KB (PDF) file|
|Test Certificate - Dual Range - 03 Dec 09 - 837KB (PDF) file|
|Test Certificate - 11 Nov 08 - 222KB (PDF) file|
|Type Approval - Dual Range - 03 Dec 09 - 640KB (PDF) file|
|Type Approval - 11 Nov 08 - 183KB (PDF) file|