The K401 is a general purpose indicator suitable for weigh bridges, general trade weighing, multiple indicator weighing systems and process control. The Scale Entry/Exist features make the K401 ideal for unmanned weigh bridges.
Programmable printing for customized dockets and reports can support two separate printers
- Comprehensive print tokens allow for all instrument data to be printed in a variety of formats
- Custom print strings can be assigned to multiple instrument events, for example long and short press of a print key.
Custom Unit Switching allows for complete flexibility
- programme for standard weight units (kg, lb, t etc) or
- define alternative weighing units for your application (litres or force for example)
Flexible set point configuration for improved system integration. A set point can be individually configured to instrument status or weight target triggers. Each set point can be:
- Independently configured for a given function
- Configured for high or low logic
- Defined to use a given weight source – Gross, Net, Alternate Units or Piece count
- Logic set points allowing for AND, OR, XOR across multiple sources
- Selectable source: I/O, the status of the instrument, another setpoint or a register value
- Set point naming
- Settable delays before a set point becomes active or inactive.
The large multi-line display assists the operator by displaying current weight and total weight and product name.